Robin Thicke and Wife Paula Patton have separated.
The couple broke the news to PEOPLE on Monday citing, “We will always love each other and be best friends, however, we have mutually decided to separate at this time.”
Thicke and Patton were high school sweethearts and married in 2005. The couple welcomed their first child, son Julian, in April 2010.
We’re not sure if Thicke’s recent canoodling session with a female in a club had anything to do with the separation.
We wish them the best!
Latest from Laura Boles
- Shakira and Rihanna in bed together for provocative new music video
- Grammy win for Daft Punk boosts French EDM pride
- Another downtown Santa Fe bar has called it quits.
- Calvin Harris working on EDM TV comedy with Jay Z and Will Smith
- Kim Dotcom Launched a Music Site, EDM Album and Political Party in One Week